Thursday, August 25, 2011

If you've ever heard of EFT Tapping
you've probably heard some amazing
stories about the results that people
have gotten with it…

And like most people, you've probably
thought to yourself something like
"will it work for me?" or "are all those
stories really true?"

After all, you want to know how it can
impact your life. But when you hear
all those stories about how miraculous
it is you can't help but ask if it's
not working for some people…

And the honest answer is…yes. Sometimes
people don't get the results they're
looking for.

But there's a reason and a bigger, more
important question…

When somebody hasn't gotten results the
question is WHY didn't they get results,
because EFT works spectacularly well.

From what I've seen it tends to be
because they didn't fully understand how
to tap properly and they weren't completely
comfortable with knowing what to say and
what to focus on while they were tapping.

And that's understandable. When something's
new to you, you have to get a feel for how
to do it.

So here's what I suggest as a solution,
because I want you to be able to get the
amazing results that people get everyday
with tapping…

To use EFT Tapping effectively I suggest
you watch an EFT expert doing Tapping with
somebody and tap along.

Now getting to do that typically isn't
easy. You have to go to a live event
and that can involve some big expenses
with travel, hotel and event tickets.

But there is a much cheaper option and
that's watching a recorded event and
following along as if you were there.

Just last week the team behind the documentary
film "The Tapping Solution" released the
video from their 3 day "Tapping Experience"
live event.

This is a phenomenal event that was run by
EFT expert Carol Look that was absolutely
life changing for the people who attended
and can be life changing for you as well.

Tapping works miracles every day and you
deserve to have one of those miracles
yourself.

If you want to really learn how to do EFT
Tapping well and get spectacular results
in your life check out the page below:

http://www.thetappingsolution.com/cmd.php?Clk=4433452

And here's something REALLY important to
remember…there's nothing to risk by getting
this, watching it and tapping along.

If you watch the DVD's and don't get results
you can return it.

But what you have to gain…is a LOT.

Removing stress, anxiety and other negative
and limiting emotion

Eliminating physical pain…

Removing limiting beliefs and other blocks
to being successful…

And so much more.

Tapping works on so many things…and watching
these videos and tapping along is such an easy
way to do it for yourself and do it properly.

http://www.thetappingsolution.com/cmd.php?Clk=4433452

Enjoy the videos. You deserve to be another
miraculous story of how EFT Tapping worked. :)

Jo Beall



P.S. - Speaking of success stories, here's what
a few of the participants from the event had to
say about attending:

"At first I thought I was crazy coming all the
way from Switzerland just for this event.
Something deep in my heart told me that it would
be the right time, place, and people, and I
should do it.
But I think my heart had no idea how much I
would experience and take with me home. Thanks
all of you for this amazing event. Carol you
are amazing.
Thanks to the new friends, the universe and my
heart that brought me here."

-Suelene Canchian



"My experience this weekend has been amazing.
I enrolled for the course to clear any possible
issues, personally and to get the tools and
training for my coaching business, as well as
my wellness business.
I have awakened to “stuff” that has been held
“somewhere” inside of me, for years. Things
that I had “no idea” were there.
I understand why my life is so extraordinary
and now, I see, why it isn’t, in some areas.
I see greatness now. I am so grateful and so
in love with life, again."

-Suzette Greiner Roth



"This weekend has been amazing! On of my
biggest issues has been that I avoid dealing
with my emotional issues by any avoidable
means. By listening to the participants,
lots of things have come up that were buried
so deep I didn’t know I needed to work on them.
I now have targets to work on. For the 1st
time in years, I have hope, and I can’t possibly
thank you enough."

-Wendy


http://www.thetappingsolution.com/cmd.php?Clk=4433452

No comments:

Post a Comment